Camilla Productions – 505/332-3779 email@example.com
Camilla seeks inspiration from a stony friend
Camilla Productions provides a wide range of Multicultural Programs for school children of all ages. Camilla was born in Lesotho, in Southern Africa, where she first trained as a teacher. Her 35 years of teaching experience has encompassed three continents and all grade levels. She developed and taught, for 22 years, a multicultural specialist program for public and private schools across the breadth of Ireland. She has also been actively involved in training teachers in her methods for multicultural education, not only in Ireland, but also in Italy, the United Kingdom, France, Denmark, Holland, Germany, and Egypt.
Camilla is now delighted at the opportunity to offer her unique talents and expertise to New Mexico and the rest of the United States. Selected programs which she can offer to schools appear below, but new or modified programs can always be developed to meet the needs of a particular school or class. All programs involve extensive participation by both students and teachers, and are specially designed to be FUN!
· A Friendly World – Teaches tolerance and acceptance of cultural differences
· African Instruments – Introduces students to a range of indigenous musical instruments
· Experience in Traditional African Dance – Learn traditional styles of African dance
· Experience in Traditional African Drumming – Learn the principles, instruments, and techniques of African drumming
· Three Afternoons of Drama – Prepare, rehearse, and perform a short drama specially written for the participants
· Traditional African Animal Tails(?) – Performance of delightful African folk tales
· Practical Introduction to Tie-Dye Art – How-to class for designing and making wearable tie-dye clothing
· Witness to the Winds of Change – A program of personal witnessing of dramatic culture change in South Africa and Ireland